We provide a consulting service for users with their UIF Claims. We also provide assistance for Employers in regards to UIF Registration and Maintenance of employees.
Contact us on: 067 367 2988
Please note that we provide this service as consultants and that we are NOT the Department of Labour in South Africa.
Need assistance with your UIF Claim?
We provide a consulting service for users with their UIF Claims. Simply complete the contact form and one of our consultants will get back to you. Please find more information below on claiming UIF and please feel free to contact us for any additional information.
What is the UIF benefit called and what is it for?
UIF Consulting Process
The 3 Step UIF consulting process works as follows:
- We will send you an email with our UIF consulting agreement. Once we receive this signed agreement and payment for our consulting service as stated in the agreement, we will be able to guide you through the rest of claim submission process.
- We will provide you with instructions and advice on all the relevant UIF forms you need to complete, for your claim submission.
- We will submit your applicable forms for you, on uFiling. Please note that we do not charge a fee to assist you with submitting a claim on uFiling and offer this service free of charge.
Due to legislation, we are not able to follow on your claims for you with the Department of Labour and users would have to follow up on their own.
What is the cost of our UIF Claim Consulting service?
What we don’t do:
- UIF-TERS related claims or queries
- Death benefit claims – Please go to your nearest Department of Labour Office.
- If you have already submitted a claim we are not able to assist you, please contact Department of Labour.
Simply complete the contact form and one of our consultants will get back to you.
How does it work?
Employees can claim UIF for the difference between their standard pay and what they earned during temporary layoffs and during a short time. The formula of 38-60% of the UIF salary cap of R17 712 will be applied, and the previous times they claimed from the fund plus the employees’ period of contribution to the UIF will also be calculated, to determine the funds that will be applicable.
What application forms would need to be completed?
The following forms need to be completed and we can provide assistance with all the relevant forms.
These forms include:
- UI 2.1
- UI2.8 bank form completed by the bank,
- A bank statement, or confirmation letter from the bank,
- A letter from the employer confirming reduced work time or employee’s temporary layoff.
- A copy of employee’s ID document must also be provided.
Simply complete the contact form and we will get back with all the relevant information. We charge a once-off fee of R590 for our consulting service.
Contact us on: 067 367 2988 | Business Hours: Mon – Thurs: 07:30 to 16:30 | Fri – 07:h30 to 13h00.
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays Closed.
Please note that we provide this service as consultants and that we are not the Dept of Labour in South Africa.